Friday, July 07, 2006

Waldemar - Here we go again!




She’s gone.

We hugged, we kissed and we waved good-bye as the big white bus pulled out of the parking lot with my little girl onboard.

While we’ll be able to go online and see a pictorial account of the camp’s daily happenings. Complete with the occasional glimpse of our daughter. We won’t get to hug her again until August 6th.

While the hugs lasted longer than usual and the need to be near us was stronger than it normally is, this is her second year…and that makes her a veteran. There really weren’t any tears, at least not while the bus was still in the parking lot. Then mom and grandma had a few, but I think that was expected.

But now I’m back at home and wondering what I should be doing. Melissa has the day off, but her mom took her to a spa for the morning. I’ve already purchased tickets to the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie…but what next?

Could I be bored already?

No comments: