Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sea Legs

The Valor is the largest of Carnival's 19 ships. However, as big as she is, the constant rocking still takes a little getting used to, but I think I've finally got my "Sea Legs."

On Nassau, (I know I misspelled it) we got to swim with dolphins...it was better than I could have imagined.

I tend to lose track of what day it is during the summer months, and going on vacation only make it worse. That being said, I think it's Wednesday and we're stopping at St. Thomas today.

Just to keep you up to speed - I'm tan, I'm relaxed, and baby, I'm happy...what more do I need?

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, if you know whether he has any computer capability at all, I think you ought to give him the link to both yours, The Main Point, and Real Live Preacher's blog. Sounds like he would fit right in.

GenE Shockley