Thursday, June 30, 2005

Closed Head Injury and Anger - Removed

On June 29, I posted a piece called Closed Head Injury and Anger. It was up for less than a day, didn’t have any comments yet and I don’t believe had been read by many people. (Not that anything of mine is read my huge throngs of people, but relatively speaking, not may people have viewed it yet)

Anyway, I was rereading it online, and suddenly I didn’t like it anymore. I don’t know exactly want it was that stuck in my craw, but there was a vibe that I didn’t care for.

So I removed it.

I’ll keep working on it and repost it again, hopefully in the near future.

Thanks for understanding.

Hugh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it. It was worthwhile, but I'm sure when you're ready to repost it, it will be even better.

Hope said...

I read it too...you are on my bloglines list so I get to read everything you write!! I look forward to when you repost it.

Anonymous said...

I read an interesting article on it I would like to share with you...

Anonymous said...

Dear Hugh.
Only you may know how I am feeling tonight.
Some days I would rather die than feel this anger.
I don't even know what I am angey about!
It was the first emotion I felt about a year fater my accident.
It really hurts my heat.
Believe me when I say I have never been an angry person.
My family pretends to understand, but they wind up laughing at me.
Medication dosen't seem to help,
naps do.
I ive in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, a wonderful palce to
come to heal.
I just wish I coud get rid of this anger.
Sincerely,
Marioin