Wednesday, May 07, 2008

How NOT to Write a Note

I think it got handed to someone, who handed it to someone else, who handed it to me. I’m not really sure. However, here’s some background.

Bob is a very likable boy, everyone’s buddy. He’s always talking, even when he doesn’t have all that much to say.

Jane is very sweet, well behaved and VERY smart.

It’s has been more than a little obvious that Bob likes Jane for quite some time now.

The note started from Bob to Jane. I intercepted the note somewhere between Jane writing back to Bob.

The note went like this:


To Jane,

Your rily stewpit!

Form, Bob

----------------------------------------


Dear Bob,

Thanks for letting me know.
By the way, you’re really stupid.

Sincerely,

Jane


First I laughed out loud. Next, I went ahead and delivered the note to Bob. I just wanted to see if he would laugh too.

I gave Jane a 100 in Language Arts for extra credit...not that she needs it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!! Hugh do you get paid or do you just get these kinds of fringe benefits?

Dad