Sunday, May 20, 2012

7 Days Left


Our year’s winding down,
And it has been long
I don’t quite know why,
It could be my new thong

But that’s not a matter,
That we should discuss
It’s not like I’m some old man,
Wearing a truss

A TRUSS?  What the hell? 
Where is my poem going?
There are too many words
And my mind’s overflowing

The year’s winding down,
Yes, yes now we’re on track
Now all that I need,
Is some catchy wise crack

A crack?  Aw HECK!
Now we’re back to the thong,
I’ve got to write something
Or things will go wrong

Not thongs, tightie-whities,
And not boxer briefs
I must write of school things,
To give some relief

I must shift my focus,
To matters of school
There are kids there are teachers,
And both topics are cool

Or the fact that ours days,
Are now down to seven
When you’re in single digits,
You know you’re in heaven

To get thoughts off my thong,
It seems best to say
Relax and breathe easy,
Cause it’s our last Monday!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can advertise your business by including as numerous facebook likes as you can, as people consistently seek brand names as well as products that have great deal of sort on facebook. buy targeted likes