Friday, February 04, 2011

It Turned into a Six-Day Weekend...

Monday seems so long ago. I woke up at 5:00AM like usual, went to school, had after school tutoring and came home like normal. Little did I know that from Tuesday on, normal and me would become like the poles of a magnet.

I got the first no school call early Tuesday morning.
And my face had smile.

I got the second no school call late Tuesday afternoon.
And my face smiled again.

I got the third no school call late Wednesday afternoon.
And my face had a grin.

I got the fourth no school call late Thursday afternoon.
And I rolled my eyes.

I watched the news Thursday night and all the channels reported that Dallas may get a light dusting of snow, but more than likely travel conditions in Dallas and the surrounding areas would be, for the most part, okay.

I woke up at 6:00AM looked out the window and saw this:









Turning on the news I learned that the storm had taken a “slight” shift. This shift allowed Mother Nature to dump six to eight inches of snow on the city.

While six-day weekends are nice…I wonder when I’m going to be making up those extra days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kool post

conference call said...

please upload more picture when you have extra time, these are great