Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Adobe Abode...

If you’re heading to Santa Fe, New Mexico, and you want somewhere to stay that is truly a “home away from home,” then Adobe Abode is the place for you.  

I’ve lost the exact count, but we’ve stayed at Adobe Abode at least six different times over the past seven or eight years and wouldn’t even consider staying anywhere else.  The warm, inviting atmosphere combined with the comfortable rooms makes you feel at home right from the start.  

With museums, all levels of dining and the charm of the Plaza all within walking distance, it’s more than easy to plan each day’s adventures.    

But what good are a comfortable bed and a great night’s sleep without an incredible breakfast!  Luckily, Adobe Abode has all of the above!  I’ve never gone away from the table hungry, and I’m always extremely pleased with my meal. I believe that even if the accommodations weren’t incredible, which they are, the breakfast would keep me coming back. 

That brings us to the owners and staff…both TOPS!  Whether it’s Andy Duettra, the owner, or one of his wonderfully trained staff members who are serving you breakfast, they are very helpful with things like restaurant recommendations and basic city information.  And they are all fun people to be around. 

Give Adobe Abode a try…and you’ll be hooked for life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Hugh! I always enjoy seeing you and Melissa and really appreciate you spending your holiday and time away from Dallas with us. As we talked about, I will send you $50 cash for your blog review and like I said, if your blog gets 25 hits, that's another $50 comin' atchya.

Andy