Saturday, April 05, 2008

Just a big kid at heart...

It’s easy to take yourself too seriously. Everywhere you turn you’ve got responsibilities. You’ve got your family, your job, your bills, your taxes, your this, your that and your other thing to worry about.

Life is never ending.
At least that’s what I used to think...

My family and I went to Disney World and we left the world and all it’s responsibilities far behind. We stayed at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and it felt like the middle of nowhere. Somewhere deep in the recesses of my mind I knew we were in Florida, but it felt like we were in the middle of the Canadian forest.

A ferry took us from our hotel to the Magic Kingdom, or we could hop on a bus to EPCOT or any of the other Disney World destinations. It was a true get away.

This was my fifth trip to Disney World, but being a big kid just never gets old.

Here are a few pictures of our fun.

Me, on the ferry, contemplating some important Disney issues.


Heading into the Magic Kingdom on day one.
(That's Macy in the green shirt)


That Chinese lion almost got us both!


Here we are wearing our 3-D bug glasses.
(I'm the one in the middle with the angry bug face)



And finally...Macy holding up Cinderella's Castle


Why do I love Disney World so much?...I guess I'm just a big kid at heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful an fun family!

When can Macy babysit Trip and Taylor?

Anonymous said...

Fun! Fun! My favorite one is the eyewear.
Mom