Monday, December 11, 2006

Better Late Than Never...A Halloween Costume Update

I was reminded by a comment on my last posting that I never came back and told you about our costume. In my defense, I was looking for one of the dozens of people who took our picture in hope of adding it to the post. But alas, it seems all the parents at my school are photography purists and wouldn’t go near a digital camera.

So, I’m forced to report on my costume without the visual aid I had so desperately desired.

We were, drum-roll please…yahtzee!

That’s right, the five of us painted boxes while, attached black circles, cut holes for our heads and tumbled through the halls. We’d stop at various points along the way and scream, “YAHTZEE!” at the top of our lungs.

We were a gigantic hit! Many of my student’s extremely impartial parents told me later that ours was the best teacher costume by far.

But just you wait until next year, we’re really going to blow them away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS. I can see you guys, spinning down the hall, stopping in synch, yelling. then moving on.

arrange for pictures next year.