Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sometimes You Gotta Keep'um Guessing


I wrote about my ever-changing name badge back here when I was Batman. What’s funny is there are a few of the younger students who think I really am Batman. But I don’t think believing a teacher at your school is Batman should cause any seriously detrimental side effects as they get older. At least I don’t think it will…I guess we’ll find out.

Anyway, as you can see by the picture, I’m on to a new secret identity. My daughter and her friend told me that they thought I should become Napoleon Dynamite. I liked the idea and so that’s who I am.

I also decided that until school is out for summer, I’m going to change my name badge identity at least once a week, maybe more. I mean come on; it’s only eight more weeks.

Sometimes you gotta keep’um guessing.

2 comments:

The Teller said...

Please, please, please, post them here so we can laugh too!

Anonymous said...

Remind that brother of your that in told the story of David and Goliath to his family by saying:
not Lord of Hosts
but Lord of Oats

You need not tell him he was only 3. Loved this entry!
M in G-town